Thursday, March 3, 2011

To Celebrate My 100th Post - Our Top 10 Favorite Posts

To celebrate my 100th post, I decided to make a list of my family's top 10 favorite recipes so far. It was tough...but here they are. 


Thank you to everyone who has taken time to comment on the blog and follows my adventures in gardening and cooking. You keep me inspired and motivated!




Our Top 10 Favorite Recipe Posts


1. Roasted Trout and Artichokes or Trout and Root Vegetables in Parchment Pockets
2. Southern Comfort Without the Guilt  (Catfish and Fried Okra)
3. Smoke Dried Tomato and Butternut Squash Soup
4. Italian Frying Peppers
5. Butternut Squash Apple Soup with Gluten-Free Cheddar Sandwiches
6. Venison Okra Chili
7. Applewood Smoked Axis Chops
8. Hinkelhatz Pepper Sauce and Dilly Beans
9. Smoked Ham and Winter Vegetables
10. Cashew Queso


What were your favorites so far? I'd love to hear your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment